Product Description & Reviews
The BLACK + DECKER 7-1/4" compound offers a lightweight, portable saw that provides accurate cutting of trim, framing and craft projects. Idea for crown and base molding jobs around the house or jobsite. The 9.0 amp ball bearing motor provides the power to cut up to 2" x 4" (dimensional) at 90° and 2" x 3" (dimensional) at 45°. the saw has nine positive stops at the most used miter angles with a range of 0-45° left and right. The saw head tilts to the left up to 45° for bevel and compound cut angles.
Features & Highlights
- Compact, portable saw for cutting accuracy
- Idea for Crown and base molding jobs
- Use for trim, framing and craft projects
- Miter range 0-45° left and right, with nine positive stops
- Die-cast aluminum construction for an overall weight of under 17 pounds
|Item Weight:||16.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.75 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.77 x 12.44 x 12.44 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.