Product Description & Reviews
High Quality Wood veneer edgebanding Birch Pre-glued iron on, size 13/16" X 250' (With high quality adhesive) and finely sanded to perfection. The wood edge banding roll can be applied with an iron, hot air blower or it can be applied with an edgebander machine. We offer the highest quality wood edge banding in the Market. We also offer many other wood species and sizes upon request ready for immediate delivery. An ordinary household iron is all you need to apply this premium hot-melt edge banding. Just position the edging on the edge of your plywood or other substrate and smooth it with a few passes of an iron or slide it through an edge-banding machine. Suitable for straight-line edges as well as contours. Bandings are impregnated with a high-speed hot-melt glue that creates a permanent bond. They also are pre-sanded and readily accept stains and finishes.
Features & Highlights
- Real wood veneer edging use to repair or enhance cabinetry, furniture, shelving, crafts, or any other flat or cylindrical projects. Size : 13/16" x 250'.
- Pre-glued with hot melt adhesive and easy to apply with a household iron.
- Finely sanded to perfection, can be trimmed and cut with scissors.
- With Internal paper core to keep the roll tight and straight to facilitate the application.
- Can be stained or applied any lacquer finish. Suitable to be applied to wood, plywood, particle board, hardboard, metal.
|Item Size:||12 x 0.82 x 0.82 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DD Sling & Supply, Inc.
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0711906171793,