Product Description & Reviews
Unlike traditional Electric tools, arrow's breakthrough T50AC Electric stapler delivers consistent Pro grade performance regardless of jobsite voltage fluctuations - even on a 100 foot extension cord. A motor drive replaces the traditional Solenoid design and frees the tool from dependence on a narrow range of Specifications. The result is maximum Pro power with every shot. The T50AC also features a convenient bottom-load magazine with quick release feature, a soft overmolded grip, contact safety, and an oversized trigger. Additional features include an integrated LED work light, indicator light to show when staples are low, and storage case.
Features & Highlights
- Spiral-drive technology for consistent, driving power with every shot
- Works with all sizes of T50 staples from 1/4-inch up to 9/16-inch as well as 9/16-inch and 5/8-inch Brad nails
- Indicator light alerts when staples/nails are low
- Easy access magazine release for quick reloading
- Integrated LED work light provides focused illumination at the desired work area
|Item Weight:||4.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.