Product Description & Reviews
The Arrow low-voltage wire staple tacker is designed for use with wires of up to 3/16-inch diameter. Compatible with staples with 3/16-inch round crowns and leg lengths that range from 3/8 inches to 7/16 inches. Safety, speed and efficiency are built-in performance factors that have made Arrow Staple Gun Tackers the preferred fastening tools of professional wire & cable installers. These American made staple guns fit a wide range of wire and cable diameters for safer, faster & cleaner one hand fastening. Ideal for installing virtually any application of low voltage wire. All Arrow tools & staples are color coded, so not only are they easy to use but also easy to buy.
Features & Highlights
- Arrow T18 staple gun uses 3/8-inch to 7/16-inch long, 3/16-inch round crown staples. Used For low voltage wire up to 3/16-inch diameter
- All steel construction with a grooved driving blade
- Short span easy compression handle
- Patented jam-resistant mechanism
- Chrome finish resists wear and tear
- Made in the USA
- Arrow T18 staple gun uses T18 3/8" and 7/16" round crown staples
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.42 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Arrow Fastener
sku: 04101438, mpn: T50OC, ean: 7241870691629,