Product Description & Reviews
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.Temperature, dew point, and relative humidity (RH) meter with datalogging capability, and is used for HVAC, indoor air quality, and environmental applications.
Features & Highlights
- Temperature, dew point, and relative humidity (RH) meter with datalogging capability, and is used for HVAC, indoor air quality, and environmental applications
- Dual-scale thermometer measures temperature and dew point in F and C
- Datalogging capability saves up to 16,000 data points, and USB port with software (included) exports data
- User-defined visible LED and audible alarm limits, and LCD simultaneously displays temperature, humidity, and date
- Wall mountable, self-standing, and tripod mount
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.