Product Description & Reviews
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.Infrared thermometer with 8:1 Distance-to-Spot (D:S) ratio is used in quality control and HVAC, industrial, and automotive maintenance.
Features & Highlights
- Infrared thermometer with 8:1 Distance-to-Spot (D:S) ratio is used in quality control and HVAC, industrial, and automotive maintenance
- Dual-scale temperature readings range from 0 to 750 degrees F (-18 to 400 degrees C)
- Single laser pointer for more accurate targeting
- Fixed emissivity (0.95)
- Back-lit LED display for reading in low-light areas
- Measuring range - 18 °C to 400 °C (0 ºF to 750 °F)
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Distance to spot size ratio 8:1
- Accuracy to 2%
- Fast response and display hold
|Item Weight:||0.0058 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By UEi Test Instruments
sku: UEIAC519, mpn: AC519, ean: 0053533603965,
sku: EXTECHMN15A, mpn: MN15A, ean: 0793950382158,