Product Description & Reviews
The Air King ASLC70 Advantage Exhaust Bath Fan features a stylish grill design that works with any home's decor. This exhaust fan has a high impact polycarbonate lens that allows for easy re-lamping and the fan and light can also be wired to operate separately. A 100-watt type A19 medium base incandescent bulbs (sold separately) can be used with this fan to provide added lighting for multi-functional use. With a speed setting operating at 70-CFM at 4.0-Sones, the ASLC70 is suitable for bathrooms up to 65-square feet and other rooms up to 85-square feet. This fan's motor is suitable for continuous operation with low sound levels. This exhaust fan comes complete with an 4-inch round metal duct connection and a duct collar and damper. This exhaust fan is HVI-certified and UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit. The ASLC70 measures 7-3/8-inches by 7-5/8-inches by 5-7/8-inches and features a 23-gage galvanized metal construction with a white finish. The Air King ASLC70 Advantage Exhaust Bath Fan comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Air King offers a full line of industrial grade and commercial grade air circulating fan solutions to meet almost any need you might have. Whether your need is in industrial settings such as manufacturing plants and warehouses or more commercial setting such as offices, schools or hospitals - Air King has the perfect solution for you. Powerful motors that last for years and years are what Air King's Air Circulators have come to been know as and we are not stopping now. Visit www.amazon.com/airking for more information on Air King and our extensive line of products.
Features & Highlights
- Exhaust fan measures 7-3/8" x 7-5/8" x 5-7/8" and comes in 23-gauge galvanized metal with a white finish
- Operates at 70 CFM at 4.0 sones, accommodating bathrooms as large as 65 sq. ft. and 85 sq. ft. in other rooms
- 4" plastic damper helps with back drafts and provides quiet operation
- Chic and unobtrusive grill comes with polycarbonate light lens that makes for easy re-lamping, and can be used with 100-watt maximum type A19 medium base incandescent bulb (not included)
- Can be installed in two easy ways: installation via double-thick keyhole mounting tabs or the included adjustable hanging brackets
- White metal exhaust fan with a stylish grill design that works with any home's decor
- Can be used with 100-watt type A19 medium base Incandescent bulbs, sold separately
- Speed setting operating at 70-CFM at 4.0-Sones
- Suitable for bathrooms up to 65-square feet and other rooms up to 85-square feet
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.63 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.