Product Description & Reviews
The AEROPRO USA CN45RN coil roofing air nailer features include a rubber nose piece that protects the work surface, a one-piece German tool steel piston for increased power, a heat-treated air inlet coupler for long life durability, and contact trip firing. Tool ships complete with nail gun, oil, Allan wrenches, safety goggles and manual in a carrying case.Ideal for Roofing and Fiber Cement Products. Fastener Lengths: 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.. Fastener Diameters: .098 in. to .120 in.. Nail Capacity: 120 pcs; Collation Type: Wire; Magazine Angle: 15 deg.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for Roofing and Fiber Cement Products
- Fastener Lengths: 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Fastener Diameters: .098 in. to .120 in.
- Nail Capacity: 120 pcs; Collation Type: Wire; Magazine Angle: 15 deg
- Air Inlet: 3/8 in. NPT; Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 psi
|Item Weight:||6.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 10.63 x 10.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.