Product Description & Reviews
Build this planter box to accommodate your height, making for easy access and tending to your flowers and vegetables. Forgoing the traditional box shape with legs stuck on the inside corner, the designer moved the 4x4 legs to the outside and in line with the side panels. Panels made using common deck lumber. Its possible yo might even be able to build this with left overs and scraps from a deck build.
Height: 37 inches,
Width: 59.75 inches,
Depth: 32.25 inches.
Plan Author: John Olson.
Plan Contributors: Craig Ruegsegger, Brian Bergstrom, Lorna Johnson.
Plan Format: Paper.
Plan Size: 4 pages.
Plan Publisher: Meredith Corporation.
Published Date: 2013.
Plan Language: English.
Wood and/or Supplies needed: A full materials list and cut list is provided in the plan.
Tools needed: Table saw, hand held router, clamps and other common workshop tools.
About this woodworking plan: This is a paper plan set printed on 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper (or 11x17 inch paper) that will be mailed to you. This is a project plan which has exploded view diagrams, full color pages, full size pattern drawings for those complicated projects and scale drawings for patterns larger than what can be printed on 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper.
Features & Highlights
- This is our product offering of woodworking plans and instructions to build the project shown above.
- We do not sell the actual pre-built product or kit. We sell plans on how to build the item shown.
- Our No.31 series woodworking plan is proudly designed and made in the USA.
- WOOD AND HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED. Rated for beginner carpenters, woodworkers and craftspeople.
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com before you buy. We're here to help!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.