Product Description & Reviews
Manufactured by the company that supplies these heat shrink connectors to other well-known retailers (search B07124B886), you can be confident this item is tried & tested; otherwise, any return cost is on us. We have Midwest-based technical staff to answer any questions you have. If you are ever not satisfied, we will replace or refund your purchase.DescriptionMaximize value with this 540 piece comprehensive assortment of heat shrink wire connectors. In this set, we include a diverse number of 9 connector types including 60 each of Butt Connectors, Rings #10, Rings 1/4", Rings 5/16", Rings 3/8", Male / Female Spades, Forks #10, Hooks #10. Each connector type is further sorted into 3 sizes easily identified by labeling and colors: Red: 22-16, Blue: 16-14, and Yellow: 12-10 AWG.Durable and Weather ResistantHeat shrink tubing is inner-lined with water resistant, heat bonding adhesive to help keep the elements and corrosion away. Butt connectors are waterproof. Other connectors including ring, fork, hook and spade connectors are water-resistant. This set will provide all the most commonly used heat shrink crimp terminals that will last through years of use and tough weather conditions. No need to worry over running out of connectors during projects with your house, vehicle, or commercial applications.Specifications-Heat shrink tubing designed to resist water and salt: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive on the inside-Tubing shrinkage ratio 3:1-Electrolytic copper crimp barrels for good conductivity with tin plating for additional corrosion protection-Wire gauge printing on the connectors for easy identification-Avoid wire damage with low shrink temperature; Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C; Full recovery temperature: 130°C; Operating temperature: from -55°C to 125°C-Reusable clear storage case
Features & Highlights
- DIVERSE AND VERSATILE ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR SET - Multiple varied heat shrink wire connectors including ring, fork, hook, spade and butt splice comprise this versatile electrical connector set. Rest assured that you will have all the heat shrink connectors needed for your next wiring job.
- COMPLIANT WITH RECOGNIZED ELECTRICAL STANDARDS - heat shrink connectors are compliant with standards including ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards. Avoid additional labor costs and redoing wiring jobs with these certified durable connectors.
- DURABLE AND WEATHER RESISTANT - Terminal metal barrel is created from one seamless piece of copper that grips your wire connections tightly for an always strong wire crimp. Heat shrink tubing is inner-lined with water resistant adhesive that adds to the connector's overall high tensile strength and resistance to breakage and corrosion from mechanical damage and marine environments.
- SIMPLE TO USE (3 STEPS) - Begin by 1. Stripping wire insulation. 2. Crimp center barrel with a wire crimper after wire is inserted. 3. Heat with a heat gun while rotating connector. Heat shrink tubing will shrink by 3:1 in size and adhesive will bond to the wire. No soldering is needed.
- PROVEN DESIGN & LIFETIME USA SUPPORT - We have worked with the supplier that has provided this product to other well-known retailers on Amazon so we are sure this item is tried and tested. We have Midwest-based technical staff to answer any questions you have. If you are ever not satisfied, we will replace or refund your purchase.
|Package Weight:||2.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.91 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.