Product Description & Reviews
AMI Home RO Membranes fit standard residential home RO Housings for point of use systems. AMI residential RO membrane elements are among the finest in the industry. These tap water TFC (thin film composite) reverse osmosis membranes produce 50 Gallons per day and are for use in standard-style residential membrane housings. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation world-wide, we have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, high quality which makes AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in home or office RO systems. M-T1812A50 is certified to NSF/ANSI 58 for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Cysts, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS.
Features & Highlights
- Fits Standard Home RO Membrane Housings
- AMI RO membranes deliver healthier and safer drinking water by reducing concentrations of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Cysts, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS.
- Reverse Osmosis removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids.
- Produces 50 Gallons Per Day
- Made in USA in Applied Membranes ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facilities
|Manufacturer:||Applied Membranes, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Applied Membranes, Inc.|
|Studio:||Applied Membranes, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.