Product Description & Reviews
PAR30 LED bulbs provide glare-free flood lighting that is perfect for track lights, emergency lights, recessed lights or can lights that accept PAR30 bulbs with E26/E27 medium screw bases. This LED spotlight bulb has 1 COB (chips-on-board) LED that produces up to 850 lumens and emits a 40° beam angle of dimmable natural or warm white illumination. And with a high CRI (color-rendering index) of 80, light from the LED shows the true colors of any object or surrounding. A parabolic aluminized reflector works with the honeycomb diffuser to eliminate glare and disperse light evenly. This UL Listed, energy-efficient LED bulb uses only 11 watts of power; an incandescent bulb with comparable light output would consume 100-110 watts. The LED spotlight bulb has 120V AC operation and is designed to last 25,000 hours-29 times longer than incandescents.
Features & Highlights
- LED PAR30 Flood Light Bulb, E26/medium base, Light Appearance 3000K Soft White 120 Volts, 40° beam Spread, 2500 Hour life Span
- Save on energy costs when you use 75-watt-equivalent PAR30 LED light bulbs in your residential or commercial applications.
- Using the internal reflector and prisms in the lens to control the beam of light, this is an ideal replacement for a 75-watt halogen Recessed Light Bulb
- This household dimmable LED flood light bulb is perfact for use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms in your track light or recessed fixtures
- Easy installation; UL & Energy Star Listed, 3 Year Limited Warranty against Defects in Materials and Workmanship. Email us if you have any issues with your lights
|Manufacturer:||Light Blue USA|
|Brand:||Light Blue USA|
|Color:||PAR30 SOFT WHITE 3000K|
|Publisher:||Light Blue USA|
|Studio:||Light Blue USA|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.