Product Description & Reviews
Spread the gift-giving message of Christmas by making and displaying the 3 foot high bear and 2 foot high cub. The pieces can be cut in just an evening or two using a jigsaw and the full-sized patterns. Plan includes full size drawings and easy-to-follow instructions. View the Larger Image Slideshow for pictures of the actual plan. Plan measurements are in inches.
Finished Dimensions Height: 36 inches (90 cm) and 24 inches (61 cm).
Wood and Supplies needed:
2 x 4 x 48 inch treated pine,
1/2 x 48 x 96 inch exterior plywood.
You will also need carbon paper, flathead wood screws, black permanent marker, wood putty, primer and paint.
Jig saw and other common workshop tools.
Skill level - Beginner
The designer of this plan has created the project using the simplest of construction and cutting methods.
Features & Highlights
- This is our product offering of woodworking plans and instructions to build the project shown above.
- We do not sell the actual pre-built product or kit. We sell plans on how to build the item shown.
- Our No.31 series woodworking plan is proudly designed and made in the USA.
- WOOD AND HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED. Rated for beginner carpenters, woodworkers and craftspeople.
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com before you buy. We're here to help!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.