Product Description & Reviews
ClearWeld is a quick setting, multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces including tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood and metal. ClearWeld is designed to cure with a clear, transparent bond when used at thicknesses of less than 15 mil. ClearWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour. With a tensile strength of 4400 PSI, ClearWeld sets to a hard, permanent bond.Crystal clear epoxy sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour. Great for tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and more.
Features & Highlights
- Crystal clear epoxy sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour
- Great for tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and more
- Tensile strength of 4400 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||J-B Weld Co|
|Publisher:||J-B Weld Co|
|Studio:||J-B Weld Co|
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.