Product Description & Reviews
14"w x 10"h ADJUSTABLE AIR SUPPLY DIFFUSER - HVAC Vent Duct Cover Sidewall or Ceiling - Grille Register - High Airflow - White 14"w x 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.875" w X 12" h - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE You may think of grilles and registers as a generic component of the ventilation system in your house. But they are also the most visible representation of you air system. These grilles and registers give you an extra measure of quality that you can point out to your family members and house guests. Some of our best features aren't readily apparent, but you'll appreciate the benefits over a long period of time. This grille has a high standard of design, production and finish on all products. Every part is hand inspected for quality before it is packaged, no exceptions. Powder-Coat Finish - Smooth, Shiny, Scratch-Resistant, Beautiful. Quality Packaging - Carefully Shrink Wrapped With Cardboard Backing To Prevent Damage In Shipment Easy Unrestricted Air Flow. How To Measure A Grille Overall Size: Measure the size of the air duct/drywall opening. Do not measure the overall size of the register itself, only measure the "hole" in the wall/duct. Every grille has a front end frame, that will overlap at wall joint. Total outer size of this grille is; listed size +1.875" at the width, and + 2" at the height. Width vs Height The first number in a grille size, represents the width, the second number represents the height. Example: If your hole is 20" wide by 14" tall, order a 20x14. If your hole is 14" wide by 20" tall, order a 14x20.
Features & Highlights
- 14"w x 10"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.875" Width 12" Height - SEE BELOW IN DESCRIPTION HOW TO MEASURE A GRILLE
- Full 180 degrees control of Air Direction Vertically & Horizontally. Optional in aluminum gray and matt black. Transparent plastic seal with screws for installation. Multi shutter damper with easy handle operator gives you full control over airflow direction and amount.
- Can also be shut completely. Baked Electrostatic paint (Epoxy- Polyester). Internal measure: the nominal measure less ¾. External measure: the nominal measure plus 1-11/16. Full 180 degrees Control of Air Direction Vertically & Horizontally.
- Transparent Plastic Seal with screws for installation. Multi Shutter Damper with easy handle operator gives you full control. Over airflow direction and amount of airflow: Horizontal flaps open down.
- Vertical flaps adjustable to the left or right. These flaps have a lever to open or close the horizontal flaps. Vertical flaps adjust manually.
|Brand:||Kilowatts Energy Center|
|Item Weight:||2.6 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.