Product Description & Reviews
Toggler Snaptoggle, 10 Pack, 1/4"-20", BB Hollow Wall Anchors, 1/2" Head Bolts, Replaces Old Fashioned Toggle Wings, Strongest & Require The Smallest Hole, Can Be Pre-Installed Without Using A Bolt & Won't Fall Behind The Wall When The Bolt Is Removed, Solid Metal Channel Centers The Bolt Which Cannot Sag, Will Not Damage Or Break Through The Wall Even Under Vibration.Save when you buy the 2 pack!. Toggle anchor installs behind 3/8"- to 3-5/8"-thick hollow materials to provide a secure hold. Anchor affixes to the wall before adding the bolt and fixture, allowing one-person installation.
Features & Highlights
- Save when you buy the 2 pack!
- Toggle anchor installs behind 3/8"- to 3-5/8"-thick hollow materials to provide a secure hold
- Anchor affixes to the wall before adding the bolt and fixture, allowing one-person installation
- Made in USA, and includes 1/4"-20 UNC-threaded bolts
- Strength is 265 lb. in 1/2" drywall and 1,080 lb. in concrete block with a 1/4"-20 UNC bolt
|Manufacturer:||Mechanical Plastics Corp|
|Publisher:||Mechanical Plastics Corp|
|Studio:||Mechanical Plastics Corp|
|Item Weight:||9.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.75 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Aspen Hardware-Anchors