Product Description & Reviews
Home Building Store-Door Hardware Levers Locks set Single/Double Cylinder Deadbolt Oil Rubbed Bronze. What are the different types of door hardware? * Entry hardware installs on exterior doors, and includes knobs, levers or handlesets (handle with deadbolt) that lock with keys outside and turn buttons from inside. * A deadbolt lock optimizes security. Single Cylinder Deadbolts use a key from the outside and a thumb turn on the inside. Double Cylinder Deadbolts use a key from inside and a key from outside. * Privacy hardware is designed for bedrooms and bathrooms, locking with turnbuttons and not requiring keys. * Passage knobs and levers are designed for hallway doors, laundry rooms and closet doors that latch but don¡¯t lock. * Dummy knobs and levers are decorative hardware pieces designed for pantry doors or other doors that only require a pull to open, with no latch or lock.
Features & Highlights
- Items located in USA;it will take 1-5 working days to deliver;
- Meets ANSI Grade 3 standards for pick, drill and bump resistance;
- Adjustable Latch with 2-3/8 to 2-3/4(60 or 70mm) backset.;
- Left and Right Handed Reversible;fit all doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm to 45mm)thick;
- Mortise lock,drive in latch and 4 way,are all available
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.